Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Sunday in August 2008

Today is Sunday, 3rd of August. Its first sunday in August.....since yesterday started I have practised to walk at the park early morning at 7am.

Yeah, surprising that I will wake up at 6 am and going for walk on Saturday and Sunday. Thats make me feel something lazy about to do. But because for health, sometime we will sacrifice our time of sleep.

Last weekend, my aunt admitted into ward. She is getting better and okay now. However, her doc told her that she has lack of blood count. I have anemia problem too...but that was quite sometime ago. After a thought that remind me , life its so fragile. And last week, one of my colleague dad had virus attack and she was really worried about his dad. I did advise her to go back and visit her dad....finally on Thursday she cant stand the worriness and went back to her hometown.

A lot of issues and things happened in within a month. One of my closest colleague left the company within 24 hours after he found another job in another industry. I am happy for him too, finally he can leave for a better future.

I was thinking on the another night, I wish I can go back to my industry....market research. As I studied in Marketing, I should not wasted my studies and work for my favourite job in marketing. Its really fun that I really understand about it. Couldn't know why I hardly get back to my industry. Maybe its fate....

With regard on myself, after few months distance we have better understanding to each other......sometime things may be changed after certain prejudice has happened before. Was thinking maybe after a break...we could talk more than other things...I am not refering about myself...its a bout a friend that I knew. They have broken off a bout a year, but the guy still love his ex-girlfriend...he would to get back her...but she is not confidence how long the relationship will last if they are together again.....what do you think of this question????!!!!

1 comment:

H3artB3at said...

that's my mom u talking about...lol

she will be just fine :> i'll make sure of that...

btw, tell u something,

in this world, u might meet 3 people,
one who loves u most,
one who u loves most,
one who u stay together till eternity of life.

the cruel part is, high change that they won't coexist together. :>