Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics Weekend

Its another Sunday again....yeah I will prefer to choose on Sunday to update my blog. Haha...honestly not much can do it on the week days...most time was busy while working...nothing much. I have change shift again from 8 am till 5pm. Yeah, bit not really to adapt my shift now. Cause I used to wake up so early to go to work at 7 am. But what to do...some 'muppet' perhap I will give him a better nick as Clown.

Anyway, there is another week gone....week by week...like wind blown away my weekend.
Last Friday, was the Olympics opening ceremony. And everyone getting very excited about the opening ceremony. Its really a grant opening ceremony in Beijing. I guess the next international language should be the 'Mandarin'. Even now, everyone learn about chinese culture. Sometime I really feel ashame as a Chinese but doesnt know to speak in their own mother tongue... (not me) ,ok...I am fluent in Cantonese, Pu tong Hua (mandarin), Hokkien too....

I am proud to be a Chinese, and especially with my mixed blood look...sometime even Chinese never treat me as a Chinese. They either said I looks like a Thai or Eurasian....because I have brownish eyes...that's weird right.

Last week, was really bored. The new colleague came in for 4 days and disappeared within 24 hours on Friday. I believe he must has his own reason to leave the company. Else where, probably he really doesnt like the working environment that having right now. Well, no comment on that..it is just I felt and my prediction its really accurate. Maybe, I should say I have strong obeservation than others. From the first step he came into office I have knew that he wont be stay long in this company.

No comments: