Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Coming into final quarter of the year 2008

Its speedy time and comes into final quarter of the year in 2008.
Oh Gosh, another 3 months left and it will end 2008.
What's mine sucesses in this year? And what's my failure in this year?

Thinking and thinking, and never think about one which I can tell anyone of them.
This year it could be my bad year, or I should say it. Its my 'learning curve' year in my life experience. Although many sad news and bad news have come up to me, but I always in a positive thinking to manage them in a right way.

Someone told me, dont let your emotion to control you. And someone told me that only you think positively it will only happen in a right way. Many decisions need to be made. Some decisions may not easily to manage it. To me, I will accept it as challenges. Nevertheless, we need to accept realities when it comes to us. Everyone need to accept when bad things happened. And everyone need to face it as well......

No comments: