Sunday, June 15, 2008

父亲节快乐

Its a sunday morning, woke up this morning...dad was knocking my door..." wei, wake up la". Woke up and sit on my bed and scrubbing my eyes like babydoll. Uh-hoo...its just 6:30am in the morning. Oh noo..today its Father Day's....damn....I havent create my creative card yet. Better wake up now and had breakfast.

Mom and dad having breafast and they will be leaving soon to the farm house. And will back later in noon to have lunch with me....so quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face...rushing to the dining room to have breakfast with them. However, I still have bad flu since Thursday...havent fully recovered yet. Besides that, was really sleepy...Honestly -_-''

Since I have wake up, then get to have breakfast with them both. After sending them out from the gate...then I came in to my room...and rushing to create my creative card for my beloved Dad's on this Father's Day special. This what I did the same on the Mother's Day too.....

No comments: