Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday ; the 13

Finally, its come to Friday...hooray, the weekend its coming....after a day sleeping on my warm bed...I can still feel the sleepy bug in my body. I really feel sleepy ....no choice still have to back to work though. Honestly, Friday mostly it's the quiet day of the week. Normally, not that much people will call in to disturb.

This early in the morning took train, its really crowded. That's the side effect from the fuel price increases. Everyone now will probably to take train rather than driving to work, esp for those mid-range salary about 1k plus. Sorry to say that, I am not a criticsm. But it's true life story huh....

Yay yay, coming to weekend...I dont have any plan honestly. Everything its increasing and monies become really not enough to use. Gotta plan for my trip and so forth...aiii...this world never got enough money to use.....

No comments: