Friday, June 27, 2008

Last Friday in the month of June

Hooray!!! Its Friday..... it's my favourite day. Why??? Because the next day I dont need to wake up so early and go to work. That's my point, Friday always my favourite day.

It's cooling this morning after the rain last night while I'm fall asleep. And this morning when wake up at 5:40am, received a sms that I have lost on my bet....I thought Russia could win the game. But they dont. Aiii.....what's the careless choice I have made to choose them to bet.

But I still can get my Miffy...in another way, I didnt lost my gift...Hahaha...am I too bad?
Hmmm...what do you plan for your Friday after work? Most people probably might thinking to have dinner then direct to club to hang out with some friends and probably a few drinks.

But for me, last night I have bought the ticket to watch ' WANTED' . I dont really know it is a nice movie or not, but since its AJ starring. I guess it should be a good show then.Yeah, called up a 2 best friend forever to company to watch it. Hahaha..since I bought them the ticket I guess they should buy me back a dinner...yeay...I am thinking what to eat tonight before I starving tonight. Oh Gosh, what a good friend like me ya =p

We cant say life always can be wonderful all the time, but friends should be forever...that we can always share together......

I cant wait my 5pm to come...so I can go to my movie...oh noo...its just still at 9 am...how can it be??!! Too bad...

No comments: