Thursday, May 8, 2008

CSI : Too much watching!?

I guess i must have been watching too much of CSI series. These days and nights sometime have a weird and strange dream...sometime may wake me middle of the night. Last night, I dont sleep well...dunno what's matter my whole body got the itchiness....Something must be wrong...I woke up at 6 am this morning.

While waiting for a conference call, I decide to make a breakfast...delicious breakfast, with sausages, eggs and bacon...with my favourite toast bread...and of course I cant live without my yummy yummy coffee... But isnt too early to have breakfast.

Where else, I have to get used to wake up early...as another next few days I will be working the shift from 7 am till 4 pm to follow the Australian time...well, for me it doesnt matter whether it works at 5 am and ended at 2 pm, it's just matter whether I have enough rest it or not....

Too many things, in one and after come up to me. Many things sometime its hardly to explain at once at the moment..No matter how, I believe it is fate..when the times its arriving then sometime will look back and think and evaluate yourself whether you have done right or wrong.
But no matter in what situation, now I believe family relationship its really important, because they will help u when you needed them the most. I am sure you all agree on me too.....

No comments: