Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Tired Wednesday

As getting older, feel more tired...especially I m working at 8 am till 5 pm now.

Sometime, really dont feel like waking up to work, well its really nice to travel around without working and I will have money to spend though. Hahaha...but that of course will be day dreaming for me. For me, day by day the time flies so quickly and easily.

No matter how, it is I still prefer during my school days which I dont need to think what tomorrow happened and what has happened for today.

Many years ago, I was thinking what ages I can retired from works...but I think I dont need to think about it anymore...because works never end in anyway....works come and works goes...no matter what you've planned and what you've think probably sometime might not be those result that you wanted to.

No matter what it is and so we still need to accept though.....

No comments: