Friday, May 2, 2008

Cant Live Without Coffee

Its been a while I have not update my blog....yeah, I went somewhere while and leave everything here....I believe you guys have missing me very much.....Hahaha..that's called life. Well, I have adapt my living now and seem like quite free these days. And one things, which I found out I have adapt whereby I cant live without my coffee. Oh gosh, everyday I need a coffee...even today I walked to Ikea and my mind only thinking of my coffee.

Its really fast, today its on 2nd May 2008 , Friday. Time flies really fast ...no one can control the time can really flies it that way....no matter how tough and sad it was, it will come into another brand new day. Sometime, I am thinking human quite funny...when someone force you to do something maybe you'll not willing to do it. But once there is no one to force you to do it, then automatically you will realise you need to do by yourself.

That's me, I am this kinda of attitude where by no one can force me to do something that I dont like and or I disagree...but sometime it hard to change people mind. Cause once the people has establish a strong minded, then its really hard to control them to think of other reasons and affection. No matter, we must be strong and strengthen up those weakness then only we can win-up the war that we battle of it.

Though, it seem not that easy but I believe something that we can do it and which we can control in our mind....

No comments: