Wednesday, May 28, 2008

After Earth Quake 512

During these weeks after watching a lot of news regard of earthquake I really realized that I am really lucky which borned in a safe country withouth any disaster in my country.

While watching those volunteer, armies, doctors and nurses saving life in the earthquake of Sze Chuan, i am tearing like small baby....But honestly I really feel that its so sad and feel really dull when seeing those armies and doctors saving those lives.

In no matter what ways they tried, the have still have the motivation on saving people lives even though they are injured on the earthquake. I was thinking before whether I should be a volunteer too, as well then I can help them in that tough situation or else maybe I will may be freak out by sitting there crying for an hour. Sometimes, I feel those courage armies are tough person not only to face the enemy but to saves other lives.

Well, there is 2 weeks plus gone after a long rest .....Started up my jobs with full of energy and getting to know more colleagues..other than malaysian colleague, I still have cute colleagues from Australia, Sydney office...There are really cute, trying to entertain me when I am feeling bored...Maybe they are too nice to me...

Have you guys ever had the problem of thinking somebody during your sleep and affected you have not to have a good night sleep during the nights...Like maybe you will need to check them out what's they are doing in the middle of the night, do you think its falling in love again ???..........

1 comment:

.::Starfish::. said...

that leng zai?
u noe what i mean de~