Sunday, June 8, 2008

Duan We Jie

Its a cloudy sunday, story started with recently I have addicted with Online Shopping. Bought some Tee- shirt from online...hopefully it will arrive by coming Tuesday. Though tomorrow, Monday its on holiday...hehehe (Australia Queen's Day)....dont envy me okie...cause my next long holiday should be in Decemeber, I will have no holiday after this.

Its Chinese tradition festival today...Duan Wu Jie which it is als Dragon Boat festival for chinese, especially in Hong Kong. Mom and dad has invited my uncle, cousins and my favourite aunt 'W' for a dinner...and also one of the tenant....ohh no...I am the house owner (bao jo por). Hehehehe...

Mom has made Zongzi since on Friday, I have taken one...but after a while, i dont feel very well on my stomach...Ya, you're right I have gastric...and feeling not really good about it...and taken a Nasi Lemak too...damn after that I have vomit and not really feeling good in my stomach.
Guess maybe I have taken a wrong food.

Sunday morning, woke up..at first planning to have a movie with the so-called 'Leng Zai' but then he FFK me...aii...so the plan has cancelled la. What to do, he got so many so-called gal's friend. Then of course have to take queue la. Nevermind , its fate...as I told you is all about Fate -_-

No comments: