Monday, June 9, 2008

An Australian Queen's Day

Its a holiday for me today, yeah...its an australian queen's day. Thats my only public holiday for the rest of my half year coming. I will need to wait long long way till my Christmas holidays for 2 days. Huh....its long long way to go -_-'' anyhow, it may help me to save more money during my working days.

I bought one set skincare this noon...yeah my usual brand it's Kose...but its cost me about RM 300 bucks...though its little bit expensive that other's but i have get used to this brand of skincare moreover more realiable cause its produce in Japan, not make in local. Not say I am criticism but I still prefer to use more reliable skincare, because it's apply to face.

I dont want to be like all reddish and whole pimple face...hahaha, that's my asset though. Time flies so fast, I have come into this company for a month. Though this gone it so quickly but I do really enjoy my working experience here. Working here with different culture, we drink on Friday noon to relax on ourself. That's funny right, I never worked in a company and drink beer in the office with bosses. Sometime, I am thinking am I working now ??!!

Recently, I found myself sometime abit weird and out of my temper. But I dunno how to explain it. Maybe it is a woman sense. Oh no...am I getting older now?? I hope I am not....

No comments: