Monday, June 16, 2008

Walking Under the Rain

Its a blue monday. Yeah, the 2 bosses came from Aussie today and had a lunch with us.
After a great and full lunch, we trying to walk back to office. Unfortunately, here come a heavy rain...me and another colleague got an umbrella and we are trying to walk back to office...slowly and steadily.

Yay...finally reach the office, without a drop of rain with us (unless under the shoe) that's true the shoes are wet...of course if not then it is not considered walking under the rain, right.
Back to office. Then rest a while and get into ladies and come out to bring a lot of water.

Gosh, I guess its the santan again...I ate nasi lemak and my stomach start grumbling. Oh nooo...I already swear not to eat it again, but I cant get it over the temptation of the Nasi Lemak. Too bad. But its just 2 pm now...how I am gonna survive to stand till 5 pm. Another call coming in again to ask about the enquiries...hmmm...I am getting sleepy now...oh gosh...I should eat too full for my lunch...I am bad bad....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i luv nasi lemak too!so tempting! =p