Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Rainy Morning on Tuesday

Its 8.45am now....has started my work on this morning at 8 am. Took the train at 7:10am, got the train and sitted myself and doze off all the way from the train station at Terminal Putra to KLCC. Stepped out from the train and walked to Avenue K. Its heavy raining....then decide to use my umbrealla and get back to my office. The weather its so cooling, ermmmm....perhap if I do not come to work today, I should have a piggy sleep now on my warm bed...hahaha...but always its like that. When I am on holiday, it will never fall any rain to let me have a cozy sleep.

But started to work, the cooling weather come and never let me have a cozy sleep -_-'' so bad huh...spending an hour last night to add more icon into my Blog..hope my Blog can look more cool and little bit cute...haha..I dont deny I am a cute girl too.

No comments: