Monday, June 23, 2008

Pay Day

Its been a week....finally comes to pay day. Yeay...another month going to ended...its June this month. Honestly I have worked for this company almost coming to 2 months. Yeah, thats fast right. Colleagues are extremely friendly and helpful too.

Coming to July and there is another month to have parties....many of my friends are born in July. Bit scratching head need to buy gifts for them and havent think what to buy yet. Mean while, its really headache when especially they are girls....hmmm...you know girls sometime quite difficult to get their stuffs.....was thinking to get her an Ipod Cover...but probably maybe bought it from online...hahaha...cant tell you what I wanna give you ya...be patient.

There's another month and another week to go. Oh yeah, thats really bored. Life its like that ya. Hardly to predict but anyway, live happily for today it is the most important things to do....

Heard from my college mate's. She has pregnant...oh no another pregnant lady and becoming mom's soon..she was asking me when I will getting married...and my answer was...I have no plan yet to get married. Maybe I have used to my life with freedom..especially I am thinking of my travel plan which its more important from me than a marriage. I am not selfish, just wanna be really enjoyed before I got any commitment from anyone...

No comments: