Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Its Sunday morning, woke up early in the morning today....promised my mom that I will bring them for a dim sum breakfast. This morning, I was so obey and wake up without mom calling me to wake up in the early morning.

So brought some aunties and some grandma which though not my own grandma but I have treated them as my grannies...they also treat me very well too. This morning, was a really surprised when he called me and told me that he has arrived at home safely after a wedding party. Mean while, I really dunno what to tell him...just tell him that get a shower and sleep early. More over, I am still in a blurry eyes while talking to him.....

Tomorrow I m back to work again after 2 weeks resting like a Queen at home. I will need to sleep early tonight to ensure tomorrow I have the energy to work it and ganbate!
Oh yeah, has a date with my closest girlfriend for lunch...was thinking to try on the restaurant name The Apartment...that day we walked by and saw the envrionment was not that bad...really need to have something that we need to enjoy and leisure on it.....What A Sunday!

No comments: