Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do you Lie To ME

After my lunch break, I came back and check out my Facebook which I have been quite frequent to online and check. I have added HIM before as I remember but suddenly I cant find him at all, finally I have created another account and search him by using Find Friender and I have seek out something has tremendously HURT directly. Which maybe he never thought of I will find him in the friend finder.

Find out that has many things come up has make me mind gone wrong....honestly, I think he has changed. He is not really the person that I knew was previous in 3 years. Not the person which I know who is Honest and Loving and Caring anymore.

Yeah, I guess it is true...everyone has changed in the life for each of us. No matter how much we gives they will not appreciate in the end.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG u yet get over him!