Monday, April 14, 2008

A Cup of Cafe Latte

Its almost end of the Monday Blue today. Feel relief after I tender my resignation to my Team Leader. I will still have another 2 more weeks in this company and will leave for a short break. Then join into another new company for my new begining of life.

Last night couldnt sleep well, was thinking a lot too. Maybe I shall not thinking for previous and move forward to a new begining of life now. So this morning I head to the Starbucks Coffee to get an espresso. Was little bit tired today and feel bit sleepy. Cause the weather also one of the reason of it. Thinking to get some express course for french language or other languages. I need to think of myself now. Was thinking to get one of the native from european language.

During the lunch time, went out with my colleague to have cup of Latte in Sans Francisco Coffee House. We talked about our failure in relationship, she had one too...but her situation its worse than me. Sometime, I am thinking maybe I should now get ready myself to travel around the world...to see how wonderful this whole it is. Last night chatted with a friend from Netherland too but not HIM...dun misunderstand. He told me that he also has just broke up with his Malaysian girlfriend in January 2008, due to his girlfriend has moved into Shanghai and fall in love with someone and then dump him insteadly.

Feel so sad for him, but he seem doesnt care anymore about it...maybe he is a man, thats different in between a man and a woman. A woman will feel depression after she has lost someone or something in her life. But as a man, they will easily forgotten what has happened even though just last night or not long ago.

I will try my best tooo.....in some moments should keep it but sometime should let it go instead to hold back. It will not benefit to both in no matter how.

Mean while, this morning I've chatted with one of my high school mate....suggested a pajama party which all in lingerie...sorry guys..not for you all...we are invite gals only...no permission for you all...we just wanna enjoy our fun and indulgence ourself in our life time with satin and lacey lingerie which we have forgotten ourself as a woman we should have something to pamper ourself.

No comments: