Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Life with my New Blogque

Its my first time using the new blog spot here.

Its my new life beginning and new blog, what I should write...perhaps not that kinda of old boring stuff again.
I am not going to write bout my relationship anymore, it all end and over. Never will like to talk about it anymore of HIM in my blog. Let's talk something more happy.....

Seriously I dunno how to use this blogspot, I am still new anyway....so what it is blog about. In many years ago, I wrote diary everynight....but I think now Blog become a diaries for each and everyone of our modern lifestyle in 21st century. More over, people now its damn lazy, thats true. One of my colleague told me, she doesnt like to write a word , perhaps if only signature then she has no choice to sign on the paper.

You can see the different nows day people, thats really lazy right. There are many type of people, include those looks HONEST but kinda of LIAR...included HIM....oppss..back to sorry we said before not to include HIM in our blogque right.

Alrite, boss is around my corner gotta blog it out now...see ya around.

1 comment:

.::Starfish::. said...

haha.. i wrote diary last few years also.. but now kinda lazy n my blog replaced it also.. although have a notebook for me to write during classes to write what happens n my feelings lar..

anyway.. blogspot aint that hard lar.. look for me if got any problem lar~