Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lazy To Work

Its a wednesday morning, this morning wake up with a breezely air...its raining sizzling outside. Quite lazy to wake up from the bed and especially under the warmth blanket. Something which new for me, Skype. I never notice Skype can do many things include the phone calls.

Today gonna be my last 2 days in this coming in Premiere....well, things has gone easily and quickly..like my relationship...good things always happened and gone it fast under the river without anyone noticing. But one things good that, after each of the incident happened then people only reliazed to appreciate what they have it before. Or maybe I am wrong, please do correct me if you think I am really wrong in my opinion.

Tomorrow, should be my last day in this company.I have ready to pack all the stuffs last night since my colleagues has voluntary me to drive me home. Hmmm...why Happy Moments always awake when you have really fallen into it? But maybe, this is known as life...everyone cant predict things which we cant control it too. Sometime, I am thinking maybe the God wants us to know what the challenge in our life and what should and how we can handle our life in our palm. Do you all believe in palmistry? Sometime, people said palmistry line which also represent the life that you have walk through and need to walk through.

No matter, how tough and hard it is. We need to walk through passing our life. Each one of us, have different stories in our life. Happy and Sad, sorrow and exciting every moment we still need to walk by throughout the life.

I believe in fate and I believe we may control some situation but its too late when we have noticing it....

No comments: