Saturday, April 12, 2008

Valisere Bra Fashion Show

Feel too bored today, went out to have walk with Rene my best girlfriend in the town. And she got me into an event which concious about the Bra and Inner Wear and Lingerie, I should say that. Well, its become more attractive when I heard about it. After we have a long walk in PC Fair then we dropped by to this event by Valisere also co-joint with Triumph a branded international company. The host was Gillian Hung was one of the famous designers and grooming director. Got a free gift from this Valisere, which it is a panty...embroided panty...nice but I guess its not cheap though.

After came back from the show and went back home. Suddenly in mind I am thinking one person, which its HIM.....most of the usual weekend usually I will chatted with him at this period pf time. He now dun even reply my sms, means he really feel bored of me....probably I should say...he has let me go instead of me. Sometime I am thinking if we are friends as before I rather choose as friend than a lover now. Its so hard and really cant think what the reason to become a friend now. Nevertheless, we have been for 3 years...yes...everyone thinking I ma getting it over...but honestly its really hard for me...3 years....maybe for each of us we have different thinking. We have changed in our mind...that we dont deny...else we can say we have grown up in certain way.

No comments: