Monday, April 21, 2008

Wake up in the Monday Afternoon

Huh....wakign up in the monday afternoon...suddenly feeling something loneliness...but no worry...I am listening to Jay Chou..阳光宅男......something which can refresh me from the sleep. Honestly, I have been quite often to sleep till noon now...dunno what has happened to me recently maybe its should be my health alarm has coming into me. Well, was thinking to have a medical check up through whole body to know what its going on. But dad's is nagging me everyday...when you're going to check on the medical check up...aiii...sometime bit irriratate too.

Now already 1:30pm, I wake up then had a porridge. The stomach not feeling too good honestly. And my head too, not feeling too good too..maybe the dizziness make me more worse than ever. Still have another week to go and I am waiting for my trip its coming to me...yay...I am going to a trip, good for me too for walking around and coincidencely my high school mate, she is going too....really hope to see the happening things could be happen there...I have not been so while with them...especially I was belong to HIM...at that time.

1 comment:

"Un3XpeCteD PriNceSs" said...

hehe..my dear friend.. u shdn't drink too much of coffee ler...