Friday, April 11, 2008

Longiness Evidenza

Oh gosh, saw the Longiness Evidenza watch...I really admire into it now. Another thing, which I have found out that I've addicted to the blog, it seem weird but since now I dun have anyone to talk with....then why not I share my things with you guys...

Do you think one day I should become the second of the J.K Rowling or maybe richer than her...a great blogger. Shut up man! Oh yeah, why change topic...we are just discussing about the Longiness Evidenza watch...oh my god, I feel admire on the watch...but what I've heard from my colleague it cost around RM 15K plus to get this watch...oh damn it, which that now I got a Millionaire boyfriend...haha...that the purpose to be a rich man girlfriend ya...

Was now looking for a good watch and then move a change of myself...I am too saving prevously which I dunno its a positive or not, but since I am relief from a bird cage, I should enjoy my freedom...gals and guy, do you agree on me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah shopping according the researcher are one of the best cure for depression, lost, and etc
so go for it....... if u have enuf $$$$$ lmao