Monday, April 21, 2008

A Secret Love

Cant wake up on this morning due to having dizziness head and really a low blood pressure. Many things happened on the weekend which we cant predict yet. I have started to learn how to cook and making pastry at home....its a strawberry souffle. Downloading the Jay Chou song and send it over to HIM as well. Hardly to tell the feeling, but just that we chat as same in previous just one thing we feel the less pressure in between each and other. Sometime, thing that we cant predict even the next day or next morning.

Honestly, I cant predict myself that I cant wake up in the morning....due to low blood pressure. Mean while, many things we can predict....Oh yeah, what a coincidence my high school friend is going to Singapore as well this weekend. Last night, she text me and asked me where do I stay during my Singapore trip.

I told her, to text me when she is in Singapore.....cause we can meet up and hang up together. Its coming to the weekend then I am going to Singapore soon. Well, things can be happened very fast and things can turn around in very fast sapce too....Never have a thought a relationship can be complicated and as simple as a blank paper. We all feel sometime confused in a different situation, where we are in the triangular position.

No comments: