Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An O'Brien Sandwich Lunch

Was sipping my cup of coffee and looking outside from my office window. So blurry and hazey which cant really see what the building within 5 metres. Its so heavily rain in Kuala Lumpur.

This afternoon walked with my colleagues to The Weld and toward the O'Brien Sandwich which we have planned earlier to dine our lunchie here. We have bought 2 lunch meals with a Mushroom soup. Three of us shared 2 sets of set meals. Was chit chatting about our future after leaving and so. That what we are doing right now. Especially we are women, a lot of gossips which we can share with each and other that where we can maked friends from different world and even far apart of near distance.

Saw there is the postcard session where display for the postcards, I took 2 postcards and sitting down in the sofa again. Got my pen and decide to write a few words to HIM....honestly feeling so down last week and now I'm getting really really better...because I know we cant force something which really cant work out. Even sometime we have the stubborn and think back that we shouldn't have this mindset. That's true.

2 comments:

The Drifter said...

Hey, I just found out from your blog. So sorry to hear about that. Take care.

Blogque said...

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for supporting. Yeah, just not ago...but no worries I m tough enough to handle things...no worries...keep in touch