Saturday, April 12, 2008

Escape from Huang Shi

Last night me, dad and mom and an aunt we four of us when to watch a historical movie name ' Escape from Huang Shi'. It is actually from a true story-based become a movie. In this movie it is all about the journalist of George Hogg and beside a true story.

Well, i will prefer give it about 4 **** star for this movie, the movie story it is not bad. Especially my dad whom really likes this kinda of movie. Honestly, tell you gals and guys something, my mom and dad has been about more than 15 years did not walked into a cinema. Last night when the first impression to them walked into a cinema they are so surprise...wah nowsday cinema totally different from those years above 20 years ago.....Hahaha...then I explained now, its different century mom and dad, everything its more advanced now. I know they actually do not want to go cinema, but recently they know I have broke off into a relationship they have been worried for me...Mom and dad, dont worry about me...I am already big big gal la...I should know to control myself.

Oh yeah, we are going back to talk about the movie. George Hogg its a journalist from Britain to explore the war in Nanjing, it is all about the Nanjing war in 1937 then he escape from Nanjing to Huang Shi...and helped the children there...and he brought 60 over children to escape from Huang Shi to Shan Dan which very near to Gobi Sahara. The whole story it is about how he escape from the war and become a really ' man ' . I cried on the final part of the movie as he died because of tetanus. Because I m thinking even how good and kind person you're. You'll still died, I didnt mean to say that being a good person its good but one day someone will leave you include your family...they will not company you forever and live like forever and longevity.

No comments: