Sunday, April 13, 2008

Like or Love

Watched the movie name ' A Moment To Remember' last night. So coincidenly, it is on the TV which HIM introduce to watch it before. Its all about a young couple, the young lady has got an illness of azheilmer. I have chatted with HIM and he told not only the young lady its the ' victim' but also her husband and family. Because she has forgotten what she had it before. No memory in the brain at all. I wish I could have this kinda of illness now, so I cant forget everything previously and start a new life beginning.

Sometime, I am thinking 'like or love' doesnt mean being together will have the same happiness. Especially in now the modern world. A marriage doesnt mean forever,no one can guarantee a marriage could be forever, as a couple it can break it up. A marriage couple can divorce easily after married,maybe one day or 2 weeks. Its really possible in this world now.
Sometime You Like A Person doesnt mean You Love Her or Him. Its just a routine, you see him or her. That my own opinion.

No comments: