Friday, April 11, 2008

My First No Direction Friday

Today become my first no drection Friday in all 3 years. As usual, this morning I woke up and back to work as norm. But what I mean no direction its because I dun feel like the Friday mood anymore, in my previous every Friday I will be damn really happy because hoping to coming on Saturday and chat with HIM. But today its my first feeling, I dont like Friday cause it could be my lonely weekend coming to me soon, as I wont chat with HIM anymore to share our happiness and sadness as usual as other normal couple.

But its gud feeling to me, that I will be really can forgotten him in a minute. Maybe let say in this way. I only met him 3 times in my 3 years relationship. Each times we meet only not more than 1 month. That what I am feeling that this relationship can be with or without him. Haha...maybe I become an analyze in this situation. As I am not going to looking back the previous 3 years times. But I am looking forward for my 30 years over. As HE always said long term, but HE dun even plan for the short term goal and now saying for Long TERM plan. What an i****t of him......opps sorry doesnt mean to say all of you...but it just a truth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eve got over it LOL