Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Mood...on Red Bean and Green Bean Soup

Friday ....everyone its on the mood for the weekend, except for me.

They request to eat sweet dessert like red bean tong sui, unfortunately one of my colleagues today not in the office and I have forced to cook for the tong sui for today. Guess what, what kinda of electric appliance that we use to cook dessert in office, especially we are in not enough resources pantry.

Okok, now I open the guess. We use the rice cooker to cook the red bean & green bean tong sui. That what we use to cook for Bak Kut Teh as well.

Alright, I have got back to work while have to keep monitor my tong sui...I am the chef for the office today.

1 comment:

.::Starfish::. said...

cool..
Multi-purpose rice cooker..
And enjoy every moment u have..
coz someday later u'll miss the time u cook with ur colleagues in the office..