Thursday, April 10, 2008

In A Stardust Memory

I saw him online and dropped HIM a line to say HI. I've asked him a question, if given back you 3 years ago will you choose me to love me again or we still as like the friend like before, chat whole day and night....what we thinking. HE hardly answer me what the answer suppose to say to me, the word he can say its SORRY. I really kinda of bored hearing this word now ' I'M SORRY' doesnt mean sorry can cure everything.

I told him " Now I only realised that, previously its could be prioritize to be become a privilege to be number one in HIS heart but once HE said I've not feeling to you anymore and become the "stardust" the feeling never never will come back to previously.

I feel really weird, when all along we are as couple and love each other, it is will someday the ' A ' will tell you I have no feeling to you, what do feel. I just want to know the comment and feeling only.

What you will feel, if I told you first I already have another guy and I dont need YOU anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

say, long distances hardly works.
Chill in. There aint needs to feel disgusted of him, mad at him or even hate him. Just treasure the goods old memories and good things u have learned. Life too short u should feel luck u didnt have him in future as u broke up and never feel furthermore sorry in the future. So bright side, u r damn lucky so chill fren

Blogque said...

Hey friend, thanks for your comment. I will take it as advise, hey HIM you're so unlucky because you loose a good girlfriend as me.

.::Starfish::. said...

It hurts though.. I noe it..
but if u think optimistically.. actually it also gives a good lesson to us..
N just try to forget bout it..
Lifes short.. dont waste ur time in something that wouldn't help..
So just look forward..
Life short but Beautiful..
theres still lots of interesting n happy things ahead!

giddy up!