Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Wednesday

Its another Wednesday for me. Its 7.30am early in the morning. I am already in my office and has started my work half hour ago. Yeah, my shift has changed to work at 7 am now.
Though can leave early at 4pm, but the life its miserable....I need to wake up at 5:15am in the early morning now.

There is another 2 days left and coming to my lovely weekend soon. Last week, I was extremely busy with my family matters. Dad had shingles and has admitted to hospital. He was suffering from the pain of nerve. I can understand that too.....its really not easy to overcome the painful shingles. As he is getting older too, the imune system will not that strong as a young man anymore.

Me and mom was really worried about him after he has taken those medicine to cure the shingles, but it has side effect after taken the medicines. Its really frightened us after we saw the side effect came to him. But its has ended, now mom daily will company dad to do some acupunture at chinese hospital.

That's really a tiring weekend for me......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...the medicine got side effect!!what happen?