Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pour Like Cats and Dogs

Its cozy Tuesday, what A Tuesday. Wake up this morning, yeah couldnt get a enough sleep. Woke up at 5:43am as usual during the weekdays. My preparation to work today.

At first thought, was thinking took the LRT to work today. At 6.50am, the rain has started to fall. Oh my god! It's really pouring like cats and dogs in this early in the morning. I nearly late to attend to work. But honestly, I should thanks to my dad...even he is not feeling well. But he still insist to send me to work this morning.

He told me not to catch cold, since I am just recovered from sickness last Friday. Really feeling so sweet of my dad. Dad started up the engine and prepared to send me to work this morning with my Mommy as well.

Well, during the journey from home to work it took me about an hour. That's horrible. Especially, it is so early in the morning at 7am. Cant believe it the traffic can be bad till stucked in the jam for an hour.

Almost at 8 am then I reached at my office and rushing up to my office. That's what A Tuesday is.......

No comments: