Saturday, July 5, 2008

What A Standard Saturday -_-''

Its 8:30pm now. It comes up almost ended my Saturday soon.

Early in the morning, woke up felt that I am so lazy today. But I was thinking to have some shopping spree with my beloved friend. Nevertheless, she has joined into another group for her trip to Ipoh. That's so sad. What my next plan??!! No plan at all....woke up started up my engine...(sorry, i mean my body) to do houseworks of a day.

First, put in the clothes in to washing machine. Then mom bought me a wanton noodle. Then start up with my breakfast....my nutrients are from there. Done my breakfast then I started up to hand wash those lingeries....yeah, I need to separate those lacey lingerie from washing machine and my Calvin Klien Jean mini skirt too...no choice, forced to use hand wash.

Done up everything on my laundry then went into my living room....saw my aunt sweeping the floor. What my next respond, get a mop.....what?? yeah, need to mopped the floor. Since she has done the sweeping, so what I need to do its mop thr floor. Phew....quite tired huh...

Then after a while, mom and dad went to Tong Shin for acupunture and left me home. I was taking my medicine..since that I'm ill yesterday. Been tired and taken a nap a while till 2pm.
Wake up and really feel more energetic and continue my houseworks.

Yeah, next step spring clean my room. I am doing cleaning to clean up my room every month once. What spring clean I will do ? Get a pale and a dry cloth. Soak the dry cloth into pale and wash it up and to clean all the dust in my room. That what my routine for every month.
After washing and soaking and mopping everythings done. Then I should take a warm shower with my White Mask from Kore to release the tiredness.

That was my day.....

No comments: