Sunday, July 6, 2008

最花钱的星期天

一大早 起身了, 吃饱了早餐 然后就问问 我的堂妹 今天我们的 Schedule。当然 我们已经约定了。我们已经说好要一起去逛逛街。

Right after our msn-ing then I am getting ready to go for a shower and a slight make up. As she said we are going to her school first then only headed to KLCC. So a slight make up sure need to do it. Right after everything, we get ready to out destiny. And it is my first day to wear the shoe that I have bought from Nose. Though, today bit tired and the shoe not really a good shoe to wear to shopping, because its not comfortable to wear, especially I have some hurt on my toes.

We headed to KLCC after the school meeting of my cousin sis. First place, we tried to check out the gifts from Origins and Kiehl's. Heard from a best friend, she need a lip balm which have Avocado ingredient. Unfortunately cant get it for her though.

However, we have walked about 2 hours then only decided what to buy for the birthday girls. Yeah, its both of them whom getting to 30's soon in coming July...oopss...i'm sorry not really wanna talk about you both who getting older, but i'm too honest. Yes, its true you're getting older after July. Went to Crabtree & Evelyn and bought a Jojoba Lotion and Wash for one of them and the Origins shampoo and conditioners...with comes with 4 different flavours. Something that they might used during the travel. Especially when it is so miniature for them to bring along to their trips.

I have used about RM 200 for today, included a lunch in Sans Francisco Coffee House and gifts for both of leng lui's and a fruit Juice, Roti Boy (for dad & mom) yeah, i wont forget them even I go to shopping geh and also one mag for July ...yeah, my favourite Jasmine's Mag.

No comments: